Nevada's high-tech industry is booming! Companies like Tesla, Faraday Future and Hyper Loop have all chosen the Silver State. Our economic development efforts are working and we need to remain on the right track.
- Continue efforts to diversify our economy
- Attract new businesses and industries
- Maintain a business-friendly environment
Nevada is creating jobs at one of the fastest rates in the nation. I will work closely with Governor Sandoval to continue moving Nevada forward.
- Work with business and education leaders on programs that will educate students for jobs in growing industries
- Expand job training programs that prepare Nevadans for the growing number of high-skilled labor opportunities
- Reduce regulatory burdens that discourage businesses from growing and hiring new employees
- Prepare our students for jobs in the growing technology industries
Since my great-grandparents moved to Las Vegas more than a century ago, my family has been dedicated to reforming and improving education. The legislature made tremendous strides last session and we must keep moving ahead.
- Properly fund our public schools to give every Nevada child the opportunity for a great future
- Fight to provide better options for students and their parents
- Help reorganize the Clark County School District
We all have the right to feel safe and secure in our homes, schools, businesses and our neighborhoods.
- Coordinate crime prevention strategies between law enforcement, prosecutors and community leaders
- Ensure law enforcement has the proper tools to protect our families